Saturday, April 21, 2012

Where have I been??

HEY ALL! well, I suppose it has been quite a while since Iv blogged...So here is a brief summery of whats been up since I returned home from my mission to the Belgium Brussels/Paris France Mission one year ago! So when I got home I was able to go to BYU in the Summer Visiting Program. During the Summer term I took a series of french courses and I tested out of even more. :) Following the semester, I couldn't transfer immediately to BYU as an official student because my credits were not in by the deadline date. So...my mission friend offered to let me stay with him and his family for a while. So I made a few calls to the local Veterinary Hospitals and was able to obtain a position as a Veterinary Assistant at Alvarado Veterinary Hospital in Fallbrook Ca. WHAT A BLESSING!!! So soon after I packed up my things and moved to Fallbrook Ca, with my mission friend Kevin Jones and his wonderful family!! During the four months That I was able to spend in Southern California I was not only able to gain a lot of hands on Veterinary experiences, but I was able to make some great friends within the workplace! In addition I was called as an Ordinance Worker at the San Diego Temple. Every Saturday Kevin and I were able to go work at the Temple. SO MUCH FUN! PLUS I was able to see Aaron and Lindsay and the kids more often! I LOVED THAT! Anyways, after four months, I had to make a tough call and I decided to move back to Provo and continue my education at BYU. So here I have been for the past 4ish months. While here, Nick and Thyci have been my life savors! This semester has been a TOUGH ONE! lucky for me my brother and sister in law have been there for me. :)And now that finals for this semester are over, once again I have moved. This time to Nick and Thyci's. (Only like 10 minutes away from where I was living...) :) So I will be here until the next stage of my life takes its course. So if there is one thing I have learned since being home it is that "nothing is more constant than change." :)

1 comment:

RichRutman said...

I really like your format of your blog. It is very attractive and inviting.